Tuesday 26 April 2011

It's Monday....

... April 26th - only 39 days to go before we start the first stage of the trip.

Suddenly time seems to be running out. There's the harsh reality that we have to ride all those miles, the feeling that we haven't done enough to prepare, the worry that it just might be too hard for us....

The recent weather has helped tremendously though, I've been out on the bike every day since Feb 1 and April is set to be my biggest monthly mileage ever! - I don't think I could have done any more - at least not this month.

As May approaches the realisation is creeping in that there isn't much time left - whatever happens though we will be trying and doing our very best, not least for all the people who have been kind enough to help us with donations.

I'm looking out of my office window right now and the sun is here again - I feel the urge to get changed and do some more miles - I've been out this morning, but not far, it was cold - but the warmth beckons me and tempts me to do more. I'm going!

No comments:

Post a Comment