Tuesday 31 May 2011

Cured!!.....

My plan to beat the 'cold' bug seems to have worked.

Over the past couple of days I have swallowed a viscious concoction of drugs and alcohol - and the 'Night Nurse' I took on Sunday evening sent me into a coma for the whole of yesterday - however, by luck or judgement, I seem to have beaten the infection - I have woken today with no sore throat and no other signs of a cold at all - no sniffling, no runny nose, no coughing.... I still feel a bit hazy and spaced out and I could probably do with some more sleep - but I can ride!! - at least I think I can.

The rain here has stopped now and the sky looks clear - its a cold start but all the indications are that today will be fine and I hope to be out this evening for a ride with Gary.

I've just updated our 'money raised' page - we're up to £3612.64 - Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far - we are still hoping to make it to £5000 - some of which will hopefully be donated on our return via the collection buckets at The Pokey Hole.

Anyone who is thinking of making a donation - please do it!!! - the links at the top of the right hand column column mean you can make a donation safely and securely on-line. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment