Tuesday 22 January 2013

Poorly....

This last weekend has been a write-off. It took me almost three hours to get home on Friday evening, battling through the snow. And I'd been kind of toying with a cold/fever - well that took hold properly on Saturday - I lay about on the sofa all day drifting in and out of consciousness. I took a swig of 'Night-Nurse' - wowza!!! - I went to bed and drifted quickly into the arms of Morpheus - it was the best nights sleep I've had for months. Still struggling today though. No cycling whatsoever.

I've been pondering the Lance Armstrong interview on Oprah - I saw a couple of clips and I've been reading the press reports. Not really sure what to make of it all. I'll think about it and write more later - right now I need more sleep....

1 comment:

  1. You,ve cracked it, we've been searching for drugs for years, but we had it all the time Night Nurse, Alleluia !!!!!

    Bugger, it sends you to sleep :-(

    ReplyDelete