Sunday 6 February 2011

The Wind, The Wind, The Wind !!

After a good couple of weekends for putting in some decent mileages, this weekend has been tough. The wind has been relentless for the last three days and has made cycling very hard. It seems that the wind is always against me whatever the direction I ride, however when I checked my average speeds compared with last year they seem to be up by 1 to 1.5 mph so something must be going OK. The mid week sessions on the trainer are hard but I guess they must be doing some good.

Last night was the Village Quiz, in aid of the flowers for the village. Paul and I put the questions together and the night went pretty well.
A bit latter in the year there will be a skittles night with all proceeds towards our LEJOG charities.

No comments:

Post a Comment