Sunday 3 April 2011

Excellent Service

This weekend I took my Roubaix back to the Plymouth Specialized Concept Store to have it checked over and gear indexing etc. serviced. The chap handing me back the bike noticed I had the bars set back quite a bit to lift them a bit higher. We discussed that I was having a bit of trouble getting totally comfortable on the bike. He suggested changing the stem to one of a greater angle. We decided on the steepest angle setting and this was fitted. Straight away I felt much more comfortable on the bike. Well done Ben !

P.S. The service I have received when buying the bike, the shipping arrangements and experience of taking the bike back for its safety check have been very good. The staff have been very friendly, knowledgable and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment